Search This Blog

Friday, August 29, 2008

Daily Epiphany: August 29

Today for lunch I made an amazing saute, which is only one in a line I have created. (Who knew you could have a saute line? Maybe I'll name them Skillet Creations.) Anyway, last night I went shopping at Aldi and bought (among other things) their "Fit and Active" brand whole wheat noodles. Now, whole wheat noodles have a reputation of being hard to swallow, but I am trying to be healthy, and these are really good!

Mushroom and Spinach Saute

(add as much of each ingredient as you want)
oil
onions
garlic/garlic powder
mushrooms
fresh spinach
basil
soy sauce
salt and pepper

Stir in cooked noodles and heat on high until starts to turn brown/stick to pan. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.

In other news. . . today at work I re-shelved returned books for 6 hours! Who needs exercise when you can walk through the shelves all day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...