Search This Blog

Friday, January 15, 2010

A new year . . . a new blog, well sort of.

It has been almost a million years since I last wrote on this blog . . . but not really, since I transferred my old blog to this new address last week. And during the month of December I created a different site altogether for my Advent Blog (http://lineageofexpectation.blogspot.com/).

But fear not, dear friends and semi-devoted readers. I am back. I have made it a new year's resolution to write on a regular basis. Not just to record my often-monotonous existence, but to transcribe life's mediocrity into glorious possibilities. I make no promises of eloquence or finesse, but I do hope that my thoughts and reflections will bring you inspiration and affirmation. Most of all, I am using this space to process the ways that God is working in my own life. I write, knowing in faith that I will be drawn closer to Him and the plans He has for my life.

But this blog is not just about giving. In this process I hope to receive as well. As you read, I encourage you to leave comments and words of affirmation. This will help to keep me disciplined, and might even spur dialogue--always a good side effect of blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...