Search This Blog

Monday, December 8, 2008

Asher's little book, take two . . . and other things

Hannah Greenberg and I revamped our little book this evening. We added a title page, dedication page and some more color. Have a look!

In other news, I am done with my second to last semester as a graduate student! Time sure does fly when you're having fun. Next semester might just find me as a puddle on the floor.

On Friday (right after I handed in my last assignment), I took a journey to Target and bought some twinkle lights. So very exciting! I also bought all the ingredients for those yummy Hershey kiss-pretzel thingies.

I think with those, and an amazing little paper Christmas tree from my friends Liz and Jes, will complete my Chicago-based pre-Christmas celebration. The rest will take place in Mad-town and the Springs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...