Search This Blog

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Daily Epiphanies: July 24

Starbuck's new Banana Mango Smoothie is delicious . . . and over priced.

Although I love biking, my legs aren't always willing to cooperate. Today I borrowed a friend's bike and rode down the lake shore path down to Fullerton. I was dead tired when I got back, wobbly legs and all.

I am writing/illustrating a cookbook (thanks for the idea Rachel W!) I'm including all my recipe inventions, but I also want to put in a section of my friend's favorites.
So here's where you come in:

- Email me a favorite recipe (has to be easy and fairly unique). It can be something you created or from a cookbook.
- If you are willing to participate, you'll get unlimited access to all the other recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...