Search This Blog

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Well everyone, I have converted to Blogger. Xanga seemed over.
Hopefully my postings will be more regular and exciting.

Let's start with some of my favorite quotes:

"I want to do something splendid . . . something heroic or wonderful that won't be forgotten after I'm dead . . . I think I shall write a book." - Louisa May Alcott

"Your purpose should be greater than the problem at hand." -unknown

“Why does anybody tell a story?” Madeleine L'Engle asked.
“It does indeed have something to do with faith,” she said, “faith that the universe has meaning, that our little human lives are not irrelevant, that what we choose or say or do matters, matters cosmically.”

Originality is the fine art of remembering what you hear but forgetting where you heard it.
- Laurence J. Peter

Anne Shirley: Don't you ever imagine things differently from what they are?
Marilla Cuthbert: No.
Anne Shirley: Oh Marilla, how much you miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...