Search This Blog

Friday, April 17, 2009

I am almost done . . .

It has been quite some time since I updated this thing. The primary reason being the crazy busyness of this semester. But, the end is fast approaching. I have persevered, and now all I have left is to finish my Masters Essay!

Here is a list, in no particular order of things I am looking forward to once I graduate:

- reading fiction and other books I had no time to read before
- finishing a crochet project
- moving into a new apartment with a huge kitchen!
- spending time with friends without feeling guilty that I'm not doing hw
- seeing NYC for the first time
- the new Harry Potter movie coming out July 15!

Things I will undoubtably miss:

-learning (I know, I am a geek/nerd at heart)
-watching missed TV shows on library laptops
-school friends
-the structure of the school year, especially around the holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...